Christian Books and Resources
- Ligonier Ministries has a free prayer guide to help guide us pray for awakening – a powerful movement of the Spirit of God to convert many people to Christ and to renew in His church a zeal for His truth, for spiritual growth, and for missions.
- This month’s free ebook from The Good Book Company is Galatians for You. Timothy Keller’s Galatians For You walks you through the book of Galatians, showing how the gospel message changes the whole of our lives. It will will excite ordinary Christians in their faith and equip teachers and preachers in their work.
- Desiring God has made available its newest book Come, Lord Jesus in pdf format. In his latest book, John Piper addresses all the issues regarding the second coming of Christ, but stresses that those who love the second coming of Christ will receive a crown of righteousness (2 Timothy 4:6–8).
- Before You Lose Your Faith features contributions from a variety of trusted authors, and offers thoughtful reflections on why wrestling with doubt is an important aspect of Christian maturity. It’s a must-read for anyone looking to gain wisdom about Christianity’s perspective on controversial topics like sexual ethics, race, politics, social justice, science, anti-intellectualism, or hell.
- J.D. Greear Ministries has a list of 52 verses to memorise in 2023, a verse a week to commit to memory this year
- Into the Light is a teaching documentary on freedom from pornography that walks through the process of change from bondage in sin to freedom in Christ.
- I𝘴 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴 𝘏𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺? features over a dozen scientists and scholars explaining how the world intersects with the history recorded in Genesis. From rock layers to fossils, from lions to stars, from the Bible to artifacts, this fascinating film will change the way you see the world. The film’s goal is to provide a reasonable case for Creation in six normal days, a real Adam and Eve, an actual fall, a global flood, and a tower of Babel. Dr. Del Tackett, creator of 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵, serves as your guide—hiking through canyons, climbing up mountains, and diving below the sea—in an exploration of two competing views…one compelling truth.
Leave a Reply